Library I.T. Services
IT service counter is located within the Information Commons on G/F of the Library. We can assist UM students with enquiries about printing/scanning services and using library IT equipment issues. We provide services including:
- Laptop & Accessories Loaning Service;
- Booking of Private Study and Group Discussion Rooms;
- Enquiries about using multifunction printers, scanners, and self-check system;
- Enquiries about using Apple iMac and PC workstation;
- Support various software including MAC and Windows operating systems, MS Office, etc.
Feel free to contact us in person or by phone: 8822 8180 or email: lib_sit.